Total Pageviews

Monday 4 March 2013

Mea Culpa: I Was Once a Middle-Aged Typewriter Movie Star!

I Type ... Therefore I Am
THE QWERTY QUORUM
OK, it was nine years ago and the statute of limitations is up. I think I can handle the embarrassment now. So I've decided to come clean with Typospherians and finally reveal my darkest secret. It's a "mockumentary". It was part of a short-film competition, and filmmakers had to get in as many references to things beginning with the letter "Y" as they could: Yarralumla (Wool Shed) etc etc etc . It was all a bit of a joke, okay? Please say you understand and can forgive:

1 comment:

Ted said...

heh, I love it!

Man, I wish public dumps around these parts had op shops attached. In this part of the US, they fine you if you try to salvage stuff from the dump. :P